Your Personal Concierge Throughout the Divorce Process
Getting divorced? In the middle of a tough divorce? Near the end or just divorced?
Save money and time by getting prepared and staying focused and organized.
Understand your options and your finances so you can have a better divorce.
Karen Bigman, M.B.A., CDC® Certified Divorce Coach will help and support you before, during divorce, and into your post-divorce life. Contact me for a
*ask about my new Financial Fitness Package
• Understanding and figuring out the right divorce process for you
• Finding the right divorce professionals
• Budgeting and finding the financial support you need
• Working effectively with your divorce team to reduce divorce costs
• Communicating with the children
• Helping with relocation
• Understanding finances
• Getting back to dating
• Adjusting to life post-divorce
• Acting as a neutral sounding board
We’ll talk through your options, figure out what resources you need to get divorced and how to find the right divorce professionals for you. We’ll put together a Divorce Plan to help keep you organized.
Sustain focus on yourself and your needs. You can discover what you want.
• Focus on yourself and your needs
• Make sense of all the “noise” from friends and family
• Discover what you want and need and make the right decisions from a place of clarity
• Plan for difficult conversations/role play
• Find your strength to navigate difficult situations and interactions
• Plan for your post-divorce life
• Think through issues and concerns as your partner
Get organized. We will create a divorce plan with goals and action items.
• Create a Divorce Plan with goals and action items
• Understand financial issues and formulate goals
• Negotiate a co-parenting plan
• Establish and work toward your personal goals
• Stay on track and be accountable
Let us help you in building your divorce team. Discover, evaluate, act.
• Understand the different divorce processes and select the path that’s right for you
• Determine which professional resources you might need and make recommendations for: legal, financial, real estate, insurance, childcare, therapy and more
• Evaluate resources, asking if they are a good fit for your particular needs
• Act as your thinking partner as you work with different divorce professionals
The Power of New Perspectives
Karen Bigman is a Martha Beck Trained Life Coach and a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®. She holds a B.S.B.A. from Boston University and an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School. Karen has also completed Harvard Business School’s Executive Education Program ‘A New Path: Setting New Directions’. She is the mother of 2 young adults. Karen is successfully navigating her way through single life.
Besides the joy of being a parent, there is nothing that makes me feel better than sitting across the table from one of my clients and hearing her start to find clarity and move forward. No matter how many tears and how much devastation there is in their lives, they want things to turn around.
As a Divorce Coach, I help my clients move through their feelings of confusion and helplessness. They regain their sense of themselves as strong, independent individuals. By sorting through the overwhelm of emotions and getting organized for the process, clients can move forward with their lives and not stay stuck and defeated.
With the right support and guidance, we can all find a better path, full of hope, leading to a happier future.
Press | Tweets | Raves
“After working with her I regained my professional and personal confidence to pursue the career and life I want.”
“Even though I’ve been divorced for almost fifteen years…”
“Karen is an excellent listener with a keen ability to help sort through the complex…”
“I was able to navigate through a tough time more quickly and efficiently with Karen’s action plan and vast experience.”