Technology Risks in Divorce
Protect yourself from these potential technology traps.
The wonderful thing about technology is that you can communicate with anyone anywhere; the not so great thing is that all of it is recorded. The laws surrounding the disclosure of your online information are evolving, however, it’s absolutely critical to make sure you mitigate your exposure.
A few tips for protecting your information:
1. Change the passwords on your desktop and laptop computers.
2. Create a new email account that you can safely use for all your divorce related information.
3. Does your family have an iCloud account? Your spouse may have access to all the information in the cloud. Time to get a new one just for you. A worthwhile expenditure at $2.99/month.
4. DO NOT post anything to Social Media that could be used against you. That includes photos that indicate you were partying for example, especially if you are in a custody battle, or photos of your vacation when you’re arguing that you need more spousal support.
5. Facebook Instant Messenger or any texting app can also be used against you. There’s a case where the rate of keystrokes in a series of instant messages indicated that a spouse was faking a disability!
There are so many things to keep track of during divorce, documents, financials, kid’s schedules just to name a few. Don’t let the little details that seem benign come back to haunt you!
i need help on my english homework
working mothers essay
buy essays online usa
editing essay services
uk essay writing service review
frog writing paper
comparative essay topics
difference between creative writing and professional writing
apple pencil not working on ipad pro
harvard college essays
cheapest uk supplier viagra
go to site
definition essay ideas
writing essays in english
best overview resume
essay topics on education
online help for writing research papers
dissertations and theses
go to link
Need even more information
about the divorce process?
Download my Comprehensive 5-Module Online Seminar
"Breaking the Divorce Code: The Ultimate Guide to Divorce Clarity 2.0"
"In what feels like the most dire of times, Karen has been my trusted and experienced voice of reason. She wisely listens and understands your feelings and goals while being patient and empathetic. Divorce can be challenging in the easiest of times, and she’s by your side as your silent partner. KB is worth the investment."
T.C. | Published Author
"Your work session was extremely informative and super helpful. I can’t thank you enough. Seriously, I didn’t know where to start. Before the work session, I was having anxieties. Now that I have the tools necessary to go through the Divorce process, I am confident with less anxieties. Knowledge is power."
Dora R. | Financial Executive