(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Is this you? You've created your profile, gone online and still can't seem to find the right partner You've been
Is this you?
You’ve created your profile, gone online and still can’t seem to find the right partner
You’ve been out of the dating world for an eternity and have no idea where to start
You’ve heard horror stories about online dating and you’ve decided staying single is better than facing dating again
You’re excited about dating and want to know how to get started
Wherever you are in the dating process, this event is for you!
Join me, along with Therapist & Coach, Dr. Kristin Davin for an afternoon of education & entertainment!
In this workshop we will:
- Help you figure out what might be holding you back or preventing you from finding the right partner
- Educate you on the neuroscience and psychology of how women approach dating vs. how men approach dating
- Work on shifting your mindset so you can think about how to approach dating differently, have more fun with it and be more successful, whatever your goal is
In addition you will:
- Learn tips for creating your online profile
- Get photographed by Celebrity Photographer, Nousha Salimi (ADDITIONAL FEE)
- Enjoy wine & refreshments in the rooftop garden (weather permitting) at the end of the workshop
Workshop also includes:
- 1 revision to your online profile (available until July 12th)
- 3-5 professional photographs that you can use for your profile
*This workshop is open to Women & Men
*Email Karen directly if you would like your professional photos taken
PLESAE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE.
Space is limited. Advance registration required.