Co-Parenting with a Narcissist The impact of divorce on children can be devastating. During separation, parents can get caught in their own emotional turmoil and may not realize the devastating effects
Co-Parenting with a Narcissist
The impact of divorce on children can be devastating. During separation, parents can get caught in their own emotional turmoil and may not realize the devastating effects their actions can have on their children, whether toddlers or teens. Further, when co-parenting with a narcissist, challenges can be even more difficult and may have a further negative impact on children. In these times, emotions for all may be supercharged and things can feel impossible.
Join me as I interview Sarah Gundle, PsyD about how to manage co-parenting and maintain your boundaries when your former partner is a narcissist. Understanding this personality and having tools to cope are critical to maintaining your sanity and equilibrium as you try to do right by your children, and yourself.
· Parallel Parenting: what it is and how to help you change your communication style
· Tips for co-parenting with a narcissist
· Characteristics of high-conflict individuals such as narcissists
· Tactics narcissists may use during divorce
· Ways to make your parenting plan comprehensive, including ways to cope with this issue
· Suggestions on how to support your children when you and your spouse have different approaches to parenting
Registration required. Space is limited.
Venmo Karen-Bigman The Divorcierge will not appear on your credit card with Venmo
Pay with credit card or PayPal (The Divorcierge will appear on your credit card statement):
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Law offices of SSRGA
444 Madison Avenue