Events at this location
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
ENCORE! BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Face Your Financial Future with Confidence (EXCLUSIVELY FOR WOMEN) Don't let fear of managing your money overwhelm you! Women tend to bury their
ENCORE! BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
Face Your Financial Future with Confidence (EXCLUSIVELY FOR WOMEN)
Don’t let fear of managing your money overwhelm you! Women tend to bury their heads in the sand regarding their finances. Often, they cede control to their spouse when they get married. Whether it’s fear of the unknown or the misconception that ‘women aren’t good at math’, understanding spending patterns and how to plan for your financial future is critical.
Did you know that women make better investors than men? Yet, we invest less and have a greater fear of even starting in the first place. The truth is, the idea of investing for ourselves is a lot scarier than actually acting on it. The way to overcome your fear? Educate yourself!
Join The Divorcierge, Karen Bigman, along with Master Money Coach & Founder of Behavioral Cents, Carrie Rattle for this comprehensive mini workshop. We’ll address the basic concepts needed to understand your finances as well as the basics of investing so you can make the right choices!
In this interactive workshop we’ll address:
Managing your spending
- Why there is no dumb question – ever.
- How to approach MANAGING your everyday money
- How to REALISTICALLY capture ALL your spending
- Where and how to FIND the INFORMATION you need so that you’re not intimidated
- Why does the STOCK MARKET exist? What TYPES OF INVESTMENTS there?
- Why investing is IMPORTANT to help you save enough for the future.
- How to dip your toe in the investing waters.
- How to READ your INVESTMENT STATEMENT
- Finding the right FINANCIAL ADVISOR (if you really need one).
- Helpful resources.
*Please note this event is EXCLUSIVELY FOR WOMEN who are interested in educating themselves and is NOT open to other industry professionals.
Registration required $299.
Lunch included with registration fee.
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Is this you? You've created your profile, gone online and still can't seem to find the right partner You've been
Is this you?
You’ve created your profile, gone online and still can’t seem to find the right partner
You’ve been out of the dating world for an eternity and have no idea where to start
You’ve heard horror stories about online dating and you’ve decided staying single is better than facing dating again
You’re excited about dating and want to know how to get started
Wherever you are in the dating process, this event is for you!
In this workshop we will:
- Help you figure out what might be holding you back or preventing you from finding the right partner
- Educate you on the neuroscience and psychology of how women approach dating vs. how men approach dating
- Work on shifting your mindset so you can think about how to approach dating differently, have more fun with it and be more successful, whatever your goal is
In addition you will:
- Learn tips for creating your online profile
- Enjoy wine & refreshments in the rooftop garden (weather permitting) at the end of the workshop
Workshop also includes:
- 1 revision to your online profile (available until November 15th)
*This workshop is open to Women & Men
*Email Karen directly if you would like your professional photos taken
PLESAE NOTE CHANGE OF DATE.
Space is limited. Advance registration required.