Events at this location
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Face Your Financial Future with Confidence (exclusively for Women) Did you know that women make better investors than men? Yet, we invest less and have
Face Your Financial Future with Confidence (exclusively for Women)
Did you know that women make better investors than men? Yet, we invest less and have a greater fear of even starting in the first place. The truth is, the idea of investing for ourselves is a lot scarier than actually acting on it. The way to overcome your fear? Educate yourself!
Join Karen Bigman, Life & Divorce Coach & Founder of The Divorcierge, along with Carrie Rattle, Master Money Coach & Founder of Behavioral Cents for Investing 101 – Getting started.
In this interactive workshop we’ll address:
- Why there is no dumb question – ever.
- Why does the stock market exist? What types of investments there?
- Why investing is important to help you save enough for the future.
- How to dip your toe in the investing waters.
- Finding the right Financial Advisor (if you really need one).
- Helpful resources.
*Please note this event is EXCLUSIVELY FOR WOMEN who are interested in educating themselves and is NOT open to other industry professionals.
Registration required $119.
(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Is this you? You've created your profile, gone online and still can't seem to find the right partner You've been
Is this you?
You’ve created your profile, gone online and still can’t seem to find the right partner
You’ve been out of the dating world for an eternity and have no idea where to start
You’ve heard horror stories about online dating and you’ve decided staying single is better than facing dating again
You’re excited about dating and want to know how to get started
Wherever you are in the dating process, this event is for you!
Join me, along with Therapist & Coach, Dr. Kristin Davin for an afternoon of education & entertainment!
In this workshop we will:
- Help you figure out what might be holding you back or preventing you from finding the right partner
- Educate you on the neuroscience and psychology of how women approach dating vs. how men approach dating
- Work on shifting your mindset so you can think about how to approach dating differently, have more fun with it and be more successful, whatever your goal is
In addition you will:
- Learn tips for creating your online profile
- Get photographed by Celebrity Photographer, Nousha Salimi
- Enjoy wine & refreshments in the rooftop garden (weather permitting) at the end of the workshop
Workshop also includes:
- 1 revision to your online profile (available until July 12th)
- 3-5 professional photographs that you can use for your profile
*This workshop is open to Women & Men
$399 prior to June 15th
$449 after June 15th
Space is limited. Advance registration required.