You survived the holidays - WOOHOO! New year, new start! It’s time to put the finishing touches on yourself and launch into your new chapter with
You survived the holidays – WOOHOO!
New year, new start!
It’s time to put the finishing touches on yourself and launch into your new chapter with PIZZAZZ!
We all know beauty comes from within, yet a little tweak on the outside can’t hurt! Join me along with Alyssa Dineen, Founder Style My Profile, Dermatologist, Dr. Claire Wolinsky and Hairstylist, Nancy Casiano of Soho’s Dop Dop Salon. In this uplifting and honest conversation, we’ll share beauty secrets to help you look and feel your best.
In addition to enjoying some wine and refreshments:
- Nancy Casiano will share her thoughts on how you can reinvent yourself by changing your hair (have you seen my recent makeover?)
- Alyssa Dineen will offer you style tips specific to you and your body type
- Dr. Wolinsky will address maintaining youthful looking skin at home, as well as treatments available to reduce and repair any damage
You’ll meet some incredible women at different stages of divorce and have an opportuntity to share your stories in a warm and welcoming environment.
- Feel free to ask any questions in a safe, welcoming space
- Meet other women who are seeking answers and companionship
- Be a part of a new social group of like-minded women
- Enjoy wine & refreshments
This event is exclusively for those contemplating or experiencing divorce and is NOT open to industry professionals. Your discretion is greatly appreciated.
Venmo Karen-Bigman – The Divorcierge won’t show up on your credit card statement.
Pay with credit card or PayPal (The Divorcierge will appear on your credit card statement):
Space is limited.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST