With a Clarity Session, We’ll Make Sense of What’s Ahead
You may be asking yourself:
- What do I need to do first?
- What should I expect during the divorce process?
- I’m embarrassed, worried, and unbearably sad! What should I say to people?
In this session, we will explore:
- What’s important to you?
- What will your specific divorce process look like?
- Who are the people that you might consider to join your Divorce Team?
- What are the questions you should be asking?
- What might the needs of your children be?
- What do you need to do to take care of yourself?
After this session, you will have clear action items to keep you moving forward through your divorce.
Need more information
about the divorce process?
Download my free webinar
"The Basics of The Divorce Process"
"In what feels like the most dire of times, Karen has been my trusted and experienced voice of reason. She wisely listens and understands your feelings and goals while being patient and empathetic. Divorce can be challenging in the easiest of times, and she’s by your side as your silent partner. KB is worth the investment."
T.C. | Published Author
"Your work session was extremely informative and super helpful. I can’t thank you enough. Seriously, I didn’t know where to start. Before the work session, I was having anxieties. Now that I have the tools necessary to go through the Divorce process, I am confident with less anxieties. Knowledge is power."
Dora R. | Financial Executive
Get the latest divorce articles delivered right to your inbox.