Getting divorced? In the middle of a tough divorce? Near the end or just divorced? Wouldn’t it be great if someone could help you organize your life, help you find clarity through your overwhelming emotions and get back the courage and confidence you need to move on?
Karen Bigman, a CDC® Certified Divorce Coach and Martha Beck trained Life Coach can help and support you throughout your divorce, divorce recovery and into your post-divorce life. Contact me for a free 30-minute consultation.
• In an unhappy marriage?
• Should I get divorced?
• How do I get divorced?
• How do I find and hire the right lawyer?
• The difference between ‘separation’ and ‘divorce’?
• How do we tell the kids we’re getting divorced?
• How do I cope with a spouse who cheated?
• Will I have enough money?
• How do I go back to work?
• How do I jump start my social life again?
We’ll talk through your options, figure out what resources you need to get divorced and how to find the right divorce professionals for you. We’ll put together a Divorce Plan to help keep you organized.
Sustain focus on yourself and your needs. You can discover what you want.
• Focus on yourself and your needs
• Make sense of all the “noise” from friends and family
• Discover what you want and need and make the right decisions from a place of clarity
• Plan for difficult conversations/role play
• Find your strength to navigate difficult situations and interactions
• Plan for your post-divorce life
• Think through issues and concerns as your partner
Get organized. We will create a divorce plan with goals and action items.
• Create a Divorce Plan with goals and action items
• Understand financial issues and formulate goals
• Negotiate a co-parenting plan
• Establish and work toward your personal goals
• Stay on track and be accountable
Let us help you in building your divorce team. Discover, evaluate, act.
• Understand the different divorce processes and select the path that’s right for you
• Determine which professional resources you might need and make recommendations for: legal, financial, real estate, insurance, childcare, therapy and more
• Evaluate resources, asking if they are a good fit for your particular needs
• Act as your thinking partner as you work with different divorce professionals
The Power of New Perspectives
Karen Bigman is a Martha Beck Trained Life Coach and a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®. She holds a B.S.B.A. from Boston University and an M.B.A. from Columbia Business School. Karen has also completed Harvard Business School’s Executive Education Program ‘A New Path: Setting New Directions’. She is the mother of 2 young adults. Karen is successfully navigating her way through single life.
As a divorce coach, I help my clients move through their feelings of confusion and helplessness. They regain their sense of themselves as strong, independent individuals.
At The Divorcierge, we help you navigate, organize, simplify. From creating your divorce team, to understanding your finances and managing parenting responsibilities, The Divorcierge helps you improve your life.
Through my own divorce experience and my training as a divorce coach, I know about the power of new perspectives, of changing one’s thinking. By creating new attitudes, one can actually change your live. That’s what The Divorcierge does – help you move through your divorce so you can get on with your life.
Press | Tweets | Raves
“After working with her I regained my professional and personal confidence to pursue the career and life I want.”
“Even though I’ve been divorced for almost fifteen years…”
“Karen is an excellent listener with a keen ability to help sort through the complex…”
“I was able to navigate through a tough time more quickly and efficiently with Karen’s action plan and vast experience.”